1.Estimated shipping is 1-2 business days, unless otherwise stated in the announcements on the home page. We ship with USPS First Class & Priority.
2. We make every effort to present the true color of our products. However, the color of the actual product may vary depending on the material, camera and monitor used to view. We try to use as much natural light as possible and do not edit photos.
3. If you're looking to return or exchange your order for whatever reason, we're here to help! We offer returns or exchanges within 7 days of receiving your order. You can return your unused product for store credit, a different product, or a full refund to the original payment.
3. What are Micas?
Mica is a natural stone mineral that contains small, shiny flakes.It is then ground down to form mica powder – a shimmer pigment that looks like a very fine glitter and is available in a vast range of colors. This mineral is used to add color and shimmer to epoxy resin, soap, candles, cosmetics and even translucent polymer clay. Although mica differs to pigment powder, as its main purpose is to create a sparkling or shiny effect, whereas pigments are the colors themselves.
4. What are Chameleon Pigments?
Chameleon pigments are Color Shifting Pigments. They are composed of high transparent flake crystals coated with Titanium Dioxide. Their colors shift and change colors depending on the angle from which you are looking at them.
5.What are Oxides?
Pigment are flat non- shimmery (matte) ground-up colors, sort of like powdered colored chalk. They tend to be very opaque. Pigments are the actual colors themselves and have names such as ultramarine blue, cadmium red, yellow ochre, and titanium white Oxides
6. What are interference colors?
Interference Micas: Example (Mermaid Scales) Is interference green. over a light surface you will see a white Pearl color with a green sheen to it. But over a dark color like black the green will pop super bright.
Same goes for Interference Chameleons, except over a dark color you will see multicolor shifts
6. What is polyester glitter?
This is the most popular choice. It's solvent resistant, UV & heat resistant. Color will not fade over time. Large selection of different colors and shapes.